The conference will be located in the charming city of Covington, KY, a short walk across the river from downtown Cincinnati. Two hotels and the Northern Kentucky Convention Center; all three buildings are located on the same corner, directly adjacent to a walking bridge that leads into downtown Cincy.
Walkable. Trolley at your doorstep for exploring. A wonderful opportunity to connect with friends - old and new.
Come and be encouraged, envisioned, and refreshed.
Official Conference Location: Northern Kentucky Convention Center,1 River Center Blvd, Covington, KY.
Options in walking distance
There's so many reasons to visit Cincinnati. Here's just a few highlights:
- The Great American Ballpark (catch a baseball game or tour the stadium).
- The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden (one of the top zoos in the country!)
- The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- The Creation Museum
- The Ark Encounter (a modern replica of Noah's Ark; very impressive!)
- Findlay Market
- A world-class aquarium on the banks of the river!
And these are just a few options... Cincinnati is full of great places to visit, and it's a beautiful city. Bring the whole family!